What Should You Know About Chicago Style Research Papers?
Chicago writing style is a style that most social sciences and history instructors require for writing a research paper. You have to make sure to examine the Chicago format research paper sample and follow the academic standards for your research paper listed below:
– Full title of the paper, students name, the course title, tutors name and the date should be on the title page;
– Title page should be counted in pagination, not numbered;
– Leave at least a 1 inch margin at the top, bottom, and sides of the page;
-The text of the paper should be double-spaced, including the quotations highlighted separately from the rest of the text;
– Each page should have a number in the upper right corner with Arabic numerals except for the title page;
– Any included visual should be have a label of Arabic numerals and have a title.
Let EssayHelpCenter Assist You!
EssayHelpCenter has gathered professional native English speaking writers into one team, ready to help you with your research paper. We guarantee that we will follow all Chicago style research paper format requirements:
– The format is correct;
-Quotations are properly cited
-Notes and bibliography pages are organized according to Chicago style manual.
Chicago formatting style may seem quite complicated due to the specific quotation requirements. However, our experts have enough experience to strictly follow the standards. Finally, we will do everything to make your work meet the highest quality marks.
Why Choosing EssayHelpCenter Writing Services?
- Customer support team available 24/7
- High quality papers written from scratch
- Free revision within 14 days
- Discount system
- Affordable rates
Still Not Sure? Contact EssayHelpCenter Now!
Use our help at least once to let you rest assured that you will come back for more academic writing assistance!